Please read these Terms of Service (“Terms” “Terms of Service”) carefully before using the https://Cryptomap.in website (the “Service”) operated by Cryptomap (“us,” “we,” or “our”).
Your access to and use of the Service is conditioned on your acceptance of and compliance with these Terms. These Terms apply to all visitors, users, and others who access or use the Service.
By accessing or using the Service, you agree to be bound by these Terms. If you disagree with any part of the terms, then you may not access the Service.
* Cryptomap.in doesn’t offer any guarantee that you will get free samples or products or discounted products or Recharges.
* Cryptomap.in doesn’t guarantee the authenticity or originality of products ordered or purchased from our mentioned product listings and offers.
* Cryptomap.in doesn’t sell any Products as of now.Cryptomap.in only provides offers and discounts of different e-commerce sites in at a single place.
* All content, trademarks, and logos are copyright of their respective owners.
* You agree that Cryptomap.in shall not be responsible or liable for any loss or damage of any sort incurred as a result of any such dealings. If there is a dispute between participants on this site, or between users and any third party.
* You must be at least 15 years of age to use our services.
Links To Other Web Sites
* Our Service may contain links to third-party websites or services that are not owned or controlled by Cryptomap.
* Cryptomap has no control over and assumes no responsibility for, the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third-party websites or services. You further acknowledge and agree that Cryptomap shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such content, goods, or services available on or through any such web sites or services.
* We strongly advise you to read the terms and conditions and privacy policies of any third-party websites or services you visit.
* These Terms shall be governed and construed under the laws of India, without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
* Our failure to enforce any right or provision of these Terms will not be considered a waiver of those rights. If any provision of these Terms is held to be invalid or unenforceable by a court, these Terms’ remaining provisions will remain in effect. These Terms constitute the entire agreement between us regarding our Service, and supersede and replace any prior agreements we might have between us regarding the Service.
* We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to modify or replace these Terms at any time. If a revision is a material, we will try to provide at least 30 days’ notice before any new terms taking effect. What constitutes a material change will be determined at our sole discretion.
* By continuing to access or use our Service after those revisions become effective, you agree to be bound by the revised terms. If you do not agree to the new terms, please stop using the Service.
If you have any questions about these Terms, please contact us. to [email protected] .
Update- On 30 July 2022